[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/10/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 04:48:32 EST 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday November 10, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pmpm
*Bill O’Connell – Rhapsody In Blue – Bye Bye Blackbird – (Challenge)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Pavane – (Tin Sandwich)
*Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – Blue Daniel– (Sunshine)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – Big Lie, Small World – (Savant)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Undecided – (BFM)
New York Voices – A Love Affair – Answered Prayers – (Telarc)
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – More Than Yesterday – (Mack Avenue)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – The Girl From Ipanema – (Blue Note)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – When Lights Are Low – (Cognito)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (ArtistShare)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – I’ve Never Been In Love Before – (Emdan)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – A House Is Not A Home – (Saranac)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
Jon Mayer – Nightscape – The Touch Of Your Lips – (Reservoir)
 10:00pm
Alan Baylock – Two Seconds To Midnight – Cottontail – (Sea Breeze)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Leblon – (Discovery)
Marcos Ariel – 4 Friends – Canto Da Paz – (Tenure)
Flora Purim – Perpetual Emotion – Fotografia – (Narada)
Roy Hargrove – Emergence – September In The Rain – (EmArcy)
Nestor Torres – My Latin Soul – Europa – (Shanachie)
Shirley Horn – I Thought About You – Quiet Nights – (Verve)
11:00pm
Whit Williams – Now’s The Time – Losing Game – (MAMA)
Cal Tjader – Grace Cathedral Concert – Black Orpheus Medley – (Fantasy)
Dave Peck – Modern Romance – They Say It’s Wonderful – (LPSR)
3 Guitars – Live At the Jazz Bakery – The More I See You – (Art Song)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Hana (Spring) – (Wilder)
Count Basie – E=MC² - Midnight Blue – (Roulette)

*Indicates Recent Release