[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

MORRIS NORETSKY morris.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 19:40:33 EST 2010

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 11/11/2010 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Cyrus Chestnut - Journeys
Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society
Joey DeFrancesco - Never Can Say Goodbye
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight
Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock
Bobby Watson - The Gates BBQ Suite
Dan Adler - Back to the Bridge
Freddie Cole - Freddie Cole Sings Mr. B
Danilo Perez - Providencia
Chucho Valdes - Chucho's Steps
11-20
Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue
Dana Lauren - It's You or No One
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen
Issac Delgado - L-O-V-E
Jim Rotondi - 1000 Rainbows
Larry Goldings & Harry Allen - When Larry Met Harry
Charles Lloyd - Mirror
Steve Turre - Delicious and Delightful
Either/Orchestra - Mood Music for Time Travelers
Kermit Ruffins - Happy Talk
and...
Reggie Pittman/Loren Daniels Quartet - From Point A to Point A
Wil Swindler's Event - Universe B
Spanish Harlem Orchestra - Viva La Tradicion
The Cookers - Warriors
Matt Garrison - Familiar Places
Jane Monheit - Home
Jared Gold - Out of Line
Brad Goode - Tight Like This
Arthur Lipner & Nanny Assis - Brasilian Vibes
Hilary Kole - You Are There
Mason Brothers - Two Side One Story
James Moody - 4B
Jason Moran - Ten
Chicago Afro Latin Jazz Ensemble - Blueprints
Bob Lark - Cathy's Song
Adds:
Bill Easley - Love Stories
Louis Hayes - Jazz Communicators
Takuya Kuroda - Bitter and High
Russell Malone - Triple Play
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony

Doodlin' - November 9, 2010 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin
Wil Swindler's Elevenet - Universe B - She's Too Conflicted
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony - Saddle Up My Pony

Reggie Pittman/Loren Daniels - Quartet From Point A to Point A -
Ornithology
Takuya Kuroda - Bitter and High - You're Trying to Leave Me
Dana Lauren - It's You or No One - It's You or No One

Louis Hayes - Jazz Communicators - Same Page
Either/Orchestra Mood - Music for Time Travelers - Portrait of
Lindsey Schust

Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue - Log-a-rhythm
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen - Wabi-Sabi
Mario Romano - Valentina - Autumn Leaves

Russell Malone - Triple Play - Tail Feathers
KJ Kenhert - Album No. 9 - Pennies from Heaven
Jacqui Sutton - Billie & Dolly - Keeper of Your Love/Sweep Off My Feet
Three as One - Decisions - Smiling Eyes

Bill Easley - Love Stories - Almost Like Being in Love
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'