[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/11/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 04:51:14 EST 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday November 11, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Sergio Salvatore – Always A Beginning – Always A Beginning – (Concord
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Bye Bye Blackbird – (BFM)
*Dave Bass – Gone – Another Ending – (DBQ)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Moment To Moment – (Pancake)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Aurora – (ArtistShare)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Conception – (Tin Sandwich)
Inventions Trio – Delaware River Suite – Zingaro – (No Blooze)
Andy Narell – Little Secrets – Heads Or Tails – (Hip Pocket)
Marilyn Harris – Round Trip – If He Walked Into My Life – (Wrightwood)
9:00pm
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Stella By Starlight – (H&N)
Luther Hughes – Cannonball-Coltrane Project – Partido Del Mar – (Primrose Lane)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Billie Jean – (HighNote)
Anthony Wonsey – Blues For Hiroshi – Nobody Else But Me – (Sharp 9)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – Good Old Days – (Emdan)
Phil Woods – This Is How I Feel About Quincy – Stockholm Sweetnin’ – (Jazzed Media)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – (Savant)
10:00pm
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – On The Trail – (Resonance)
Spike Wilner – 3 To Go – Con Alma – (Positone)
*Alex Levin – New York Portraits – Cheek To Cheek – (ALJ)
Jimmy Ponder – What’s New – That’s All – (HighNote)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – All Of You – (Jazzed Media)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio in Stuttgart – Little Peace In C For U – (Dreyfus)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Yu’s Blues – (JLP)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Serendipity 18 – Tres Palabras – (MAMA)
*Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – Get Out Of Town – (Sunshine)
*Curtis Fuller – I Will Tell Her – I Will Tell Her – (Capri)
*Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Criss Croft)
Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – Little Niles – (Silverado)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – That Old Black Magic – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release