[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' November 13, 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Nov 13 08:48:59 EST 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the fastest growing radio show in Atlanta: The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta November 13, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Victoria Urusova - Just One Word - Interlace - 2010
Reid - Good Times - CD Single - 1989
Los Charly's Orchestra - Dana's Dream - 7" Single - 2010
Poncho Sanchez feat. Dianne Reeves - Morning - Afro-Cuban Fantasy - 1998

Shamika Phoenix - Woman - On The Rise - 2010
Walter Beasley - Lovely Day - Backatcha! - 2010
Eric Benet feat. Chrisette Michele - Take It - Lost In Time - 2010

Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Love Is Comin' Up - In The Name Of Luv - 2010
JD73 - Fantasy - Pure Gold - 2010
Basement Freaks - Mission Jazz - Beat Dilla EP - 2010
Ebo Taylor - Victory - Love & Death - 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Candido - Jingo - David Rodriguez 12" Mix - 1979
Ned Doheny - To Prove My Love (Inst.) - 12" Single - 1979
Jimmy Owens - Do It To It - Jimmy Owens - 1976
Brecker Brothers - Sneakin' Up Behind You - Brecker Brothers - 1975
The Brothers Johnson - Thunder Thumbs And Lightnin' Licks - Look Out For #1 - 1976

Marvin Gaye - Soon I'll Be Loving You Again - I Want You - 1976
Curtis Mayfield - Superfly - Superfly - 1972
Stevie Wonder - I Wish - Songs In The Key Of Life - 1976
Roberta Flack feat. Donny Hathaway - You Are My Heaven - Roberta Flack feat. Donny Hathaway - 1979

Gregory Porter - Magic Cup - Water - 2010
Brazilian Groove Band - Groove In The Head - Anatomy Of Groove - 2009
Marcus Valle - Vamos Sambar - Estática - 2010

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Diana Ross - Love Hangover - Diana Ross - 1976
Instant Funk - I've Got My Mind Up - 12" Single - 1978
T.S. Monk - Candidate For Love - House of Music - 1980
Love Unlimited Orchestra Presents Mr. Webster Lewis - Lift Your Voice And Say (Together We Can Live In Peace Today) - Welcome Aboard - 1981
The Dramatics - Get It - The Dramatic Way - 1980
B.T. Express - Have Some Fun - 1980 - 1980

Incognito - Life Ain't Nothing But A Good Thing - Transatlantic RPM - 2010
Eric Benet feat. Eddie Levert - Paid - Lost In Time - 2010
Live Tropical Fish feat. Omar - Rubber Soul - The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish - 2010
The Layabouts feat. Shea Soul - Perfectly (The Layabouts Vocal Mix) - Deep In EN5 - 2010

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Derek Frank feat. Brian Auger - Pusherman - Let The Games Begin - 2010