[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Nov 13 12:02:58 EST 2010

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday, 11-13-10, 5 - 7 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Monsieur Phillippe          Askew  Ranch Cabin      Leslie Baker

A Hybrid Situation          Paunetto's Point            RSVP   Bobby Vince
Paunetto

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby            Satch Plays Fats           Columbia
Louis Armstrong

Topsy   Swing 220         Blue Night         Don Stiernberg

Society Red      The Other Side of Round Midnight           Blue Note
Dexter Gordon

Love Me or Leave Me      Life of the Music            Miles High
Lauren Hooker

Alone Together  Prestige Profiles Bonus Disc Vol. 1         Prestige
Kenny Dorham

Theme for Lester Young  Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus   Impulse!
Charles Mingus

Mambo Mongo   Mambo Mongo   Chesky Mongo Santamaria

Sognord            Paunetto's Point            RSVP   Bobby Vince Paunetto

Mambo Inn        April in Paris      Verve    Count Basie

Summertime      Live at the Village Gate   Atlantic Herbie Mann

Zoot Walks In    At the Jazz Bakery: Retromania  Arbors   Dave Frishberg

We'll Be Together Again Anita Sings the Most      Verve    Anita O'Day

I Want More      Dexter Calling    Blue Note          Dexter Gordon

Jambangle         Prestige Profiles Bonus Disc Vol. 1         Prestige
Gil Evans

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio