[JPL] Monday November 15th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 13 22:51:01 EST 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ... Bigger than ever!!!!!!

Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0 hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule

12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan

1:00am-2:00am Modern Jazz Classics – Dr. Bob Stockton – (Author of: Listening to Ghosts)

MJC-131 Dr Bob (1st Hour)

    Frank Sinatra / Just One Of Those Things / Young At Heart / ASV Living Era
    Joshua Redman / The Best Is Yet To Come / Space Cowboys / Warner Bros.
    Count Basie / Sweety Cake / Corner Pocket / LaserLight
    Jimmy McGriff / The Answer Is In The Blues / McGriff Avenue / Milestone
    Paul Chambers Sextet / Dear Ann / Whims Of Chambers / Blue Note
    Frank Sinatra / South Of The Border / Young At Heart / Asv Living Era
    Duke Pearson / Make It Good / Introducing Duke Pearson Big Band / Blue Note
    Horace Silver Quintet / Strollin' / Horace-Scope / Blue Note
    Cal Tjader / I Love Paris / Latin Kick / Fantasy
    Horace Silver Trio / Que Pasa / Song for My Father / Blue Note

2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker

4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

Anything Goes Lise Avery #523

    “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch (Themesong)
    “In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree”- Leon Redbone
    “Ain’t Gonna Give You None of My Jellyroll” - Leon Redbone
    “A Fine Romance” - Ella Fitzgerald
    “Davenport Blues” - Bix Beiderbecke
    “Beat Me Daddy 8 to the Bar” - Andrews Sisters
    “A Room with A View” - Paul McCartney
    “I’m Past My Prime” - Edythe Adams & Stubby Kaye
    “If I Had My Druthers” - Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin
    ”You’re Gonna Lose Your Gal” - Leon Redbone
    “Liza“ - Benny Goodman
    “I Got Rhythm” - Mary Martin
    “Oh Lady Be Good” - Ella Fitzgerald

5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:

Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Caribbean Jazz Project (Dave Samuels) / New Horizons / A Night In Tunisia / Concord Picante
Steve Davis / Eloquence / Yardbird Suite / Jazz Legacy Productions
* Blaine Whittaker / Hard Bop Café / Healer In The House / Independent
Charlie Apicello & Iron City / Sparks / Play It Back / CArlo Music Records

* Australian artists on recording
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline

http://wp.me/po9O3-ew