Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 23:26:42 EST 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia
Howard McGhee/Andy Kirk--McGhee Special--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Louis Armstrong--Shine--You're Drivin me Crazy--Columbia

Woody Shaw--Steppin Stone--Woody Shaw Live, Vol. 1--High Note
Hank Jones--Confidence--Hanky Panky--Inner City
Rita Edmond--S'Wonderful--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Pharoah Sanders--You Got To Have Freedom--Rejoice--Theresa
Joey Calderazzo--Black Nile--The Traveler--Blue

Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide
Conrad Herwig--Watermelon Man--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--High Note

Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Jacob Melchior/Frank Senior--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM
Rita Edmond--You Don't Know What Love Is--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Louis Armstrong/Dave Brubeck--Summer Song--Legacy Of a Legend--Columbia

Miles Davis--Flamenco Sketches--Kind Of Blue At 50--Columbia

Clifford Jordan--John Coltrane--Highest Mountain--Muse
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin on Sunset
Dwight Trible--Little Sunflower--Living Water--Passin The Vibe

Freddie Hubbard--Dear John--Bolivia--Musicmasters
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
The Cookers--The Core--Warriors--Jazz Legacy
Lee Morgan--Speed Ball--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM