[JPL] Programing for Christmas Holiday Tunes - Frank Jackson's Solo "What Do I Want For Christmas"

mskff at aol.com mskff at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 21:25:02 EST 2010

Greetings to all. We know you are in the midst of selecting Holiday tunes and wanted to remind you

about Frank Jackson's solo release of late 2009, "What Do I Want for Christmas,"  which is a beautiful

old fashioned nostalgia and romantic tune. Composition, lyrics and arrangement  by Frank Jackson, legendary jazz

pianist and vocalist from the San Francisco Bay Area, featuring the late great Omar Clay on drums, Al Obidinski, bass

Noel Jewkes, alto saxophone, and Brian Kane guitar. Kate Smith helped market it to all radio stations

last November and December 2009 and if by chance you do not have a copy, please let us know

and we'll mail one out asap.

You can also get a brief listen at link below.

 http://cdbaby.com/fjackson4

Wishing all the best of the Holiday Season and a happier year in 2011.

Frank J. Jackson
Kathy Jackson
Kasis Records, LLC
670 Miramar Avenue