[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/15/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 04:51:39 EST 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday November 15, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bob Badgley/Stefan Karlsson – Tranquility – When You Wish Upon A Star – (Seaside)
Rob McConnell – Music Of the Twenties – Thou Swell – (Justin Time)
Tom Warrington – Corduroy Road – Very Early – (Jazz Compass)
Kristin Korb – In The Meantime – Better Than Anything – (KK)
Bobby Lyle – Straight & Smooth – The Song Is You – (Three Keyes)
Spike Wilner – 3 To Go – The Breeze And I – (Positone)
Bill Mays – Trio Live At Jazz Standard – Darn That Dream – (Palmetto)
David Sanborn – Closer – Smile – (Verve)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (ArtistShare)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – You’re My Thrill – (Savant)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again– (ArtistShare)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams – (Resonance)
*Michael Dease – Grace – Setembro – (JLP)
Phil Woods – Unheard Herd – More Moon – (Jazzed Media)
David Hazeltine – Manhattan Autumn – Nancy – (Sharp 9)
10:00pm
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
Shapes – The last Farewell – The Last Farewell – (BDTH)
*Alex Levin – New York Portraits – Cheek To Cheek – (Alex Levin Jazz)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – For All We Know – (ECM)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Sweet And Lovely – (Saranac)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – It’s You Or No One – (Savant)
11:00pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – A Beautiful Friendship – (Emdan)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Bye Bye Blackbird – (BFM)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – The New Song And Dance – (ArtistShare)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – She Moves On – (Discovery)

*Indicates Recent Release