[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont ,Texas 11-16-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Nov 16 16:06:48 EST 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Blue, Green and Mr. B

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 11-16-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Derrick Gardner And The Jazz Prophets - God's Gift - A Ride To The Other Side Of Infinity (Owl Studios) 7:33
Brad Goode - I Remember You - Nature Boy (Delmark) 6:18

  BREAK

Part 2

Brad Goode - Midwestern Autumn - Tight Like This (Delmark) [C] 4:41
Chris Colangelo - Green And Blue - Elaine's Song (C-Note) [C] 5:19
Jacqui Sutton - Lazy Afternoon - Dolly & Billie (Toy Blue Typewriter Productions) [C][a] 4:04
Avishia Cohen - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Triveni (Anzic) [C] 5:30
Pat Martino - Blue In Green - Interchange (Muse) 8:53
Mel Martin - Blue In Green - Where The Warm Winds Blow (Jazzed Media) 8:51
Harry Picken Trio - Blue In Green - The Shadow Of Your Smile (self-released) 7:33
Miles Davis - Blue In Green - Kind Of Blue (Columbia) 5:26

  BREAK

Randy Halberstadt - Solar - Flash Point (Origin) [C] 5:03

  BREAK

PArt 3

Tomas Janzon - Here's That Rainy Day - Experiences (Changes Music) 5:37
Chucho Valdes & The Afro-Cuban Messengers - Chucho's Steps - Chucho's Steps (4Q) [C] 10:52

  BREAK

Freddy Cole - I Apologize - Freddy Cole Sings Mr. B (HighNote) [C] 4:31
John Coltrane - I Want To Talk About You - Soultrane (Prestige) 10:54
Billy Eckstine - Oo Bop Sh'bam - Mister B. And The Band: The Savoy Sessions (Savoy) 2:57
Billy Eckstine - In The Still Of The Night - Mister B. And The Band: The Savoy Sessions (Savoy) 3:15
Steve Gadd And Friends - Undecided - Live At Voce (BFM Jazz) [C] 8:20
Alison Ruble - Route 66 - Ashland (Origin) [C] 4:45
Bob Greene - Kansas City Stomp - St. Peter Street Strutters (Delmark) 2:26

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56