[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Nov 17 00:38:03 EST 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Barry Adamson--The Snowball Effect--The Murky World of Barry Adamson
Wide Hive Players--Gettin' Back--Players II Guitar
Todd Sharpville--If Love is A Crime--Porchlight
Charles Stallings--Knocked Up!--Blues Party
Francoise Hardy--Ce Soir--Love Songs
The Golden Palominos--Darklands--A History (1986-1989)
Kirsten Thien--Treat'im Like A Man--Delicious
Takuya Kuroda--Half & Half--Bitter and High
Claudette King--A Dog Like You--We're Onto Something
Richard Cole--Rootrot--Inner Mission

7pm

Booker T--Potato Hole--Potato Hole
Bruce Williamson--Mamacita--Standard Transmission
The Bonedrivers--The Trouble With Love--Mobile
John Primer--Evil--Call Me John Primer
Geoffrey Oryema--Umoja--Beat the Border
Nguyen Le--Jorai--Walking On the Tiger's Tail
Deb Callahan--Cold Irons Bound--Tell It Like It Is
Henry Threadgill--It Never Moved--This Brings Us To, Vol.II
Jay Gaunt--Listen Here--Harmonicopia
Geof Bradfield--Lubumbashi--African Flowers

8pm

Parliament--Testify--Up for the Down Stroke
Charnett Moffett--The Celebration--Treasure
Reverend Raven--Mail Box Blues--Shake Your Boogie
Iarla O'Lionaird--In England--I Could Read the Sky
David Sylvian--Money For All--Sleepwalkers
Fairport Convention--How Many Times--Glady's Leap
Lucky Peterson--I'm New Here--You Can Always Turn Around
Michael Zsoldos--Affirmative--Off the Cuff
Otis Grove--The Bunk--The Runk
Jamie Ousley--A Tune, Sir?--Back Home

9pm

Bryan Ferry--Alphaville--Olympia
Chris Davis--Baile Bonita--Baile Bonita
Mel Brown--Under the Counter Blues--Love, Lost and Found
Chris Cain--Late Night Jungle Dreams--So Many Miles
Sonorous Star--Indian Motorcycles--Indian Lounge
Third World--Now That We've Found Love--Jammin'
Scott Amendola--Blues For Istanbul--Lift
Randy Halberstadt--Woofer--Flash Point
Lynn Baker--Into the Blues--Azure Intention

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond