[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/16/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 04:53:17 EST 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday November 16, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Henry Johnson – Organic – It’s About Time – (A440)
Pete Malinverni – Autumn In New York – Too Close For Comfort – (Reservoir)
Rhoda Scott – Beyond The Sea – My One And Only Love – (Doodlin’)
Jeff Linsky – Simpatico – Verde Brazil – (Kamei)
Lee Ritenour – Captain Fingers – Captain Fingers – (Epic)
*Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
Steely Dan – Royal Scam – Kid Charlemagne – (ABC)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – (HighNote)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (ArtistShare)
Fattburger – One Of A Kind – 59th Street – (Sine-Drome)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Bluesette – (Rev Jazz)
Hendrik Meurkens – Samba To Go! – Odessa In April – (Zoho)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Watching The River Flow – (BFM)
Ehud Asherie – Modern Life – No Moon At All – (Positone)
Eliane Elias – Fantasia – Girl From Ipanema – (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Rob McConnell – Big Band Christmas – What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve – (Concord)
*Curtis Fuller – I Will Tell Her – I Will Tell Her – (Capri)
David Sills – Light Touch – Chelsea Bridge – (Dasil)
*Gregory Porter – Water – Skylark – (Motéma)
*Larry Goldings/Harry Allen – When Larry Met Harry – I Can See Forever – (Café Society)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – Where Can I Go Without You – (ECM)
George Kahn - Secrets From The Jazz Ghetto – Over The Rainbow – (Playing Records)
11:00pm
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man – (Tin Sandwich)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Tin Tin Deo – (HighNote)
Pat Bianchi – East Coast Roots – Nobody Else But Me – (Jazzed Media)
*Randy Halberstadt – Flash Point – On Green Dolphin Street – (Origin)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Positone)
Michael B – Dem’s Da Breaks – Two For The Road – (Primrose Lane)
Flora Purim – perpetual Emotion – Saudade – (Narada)

*Indicates Recent Release