[JPL] About Chcuk Mangione's Between Races

jctrane at gmail.com jctrane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:02:36 EST 2010

John...speaking of the jazz scene in Rochester back in the day, I remember
the action at the Pythod Lounge; and the chart by that name on one of your
releases a few years back. And, or course, the Mt Morris clan that was
making their names known at about that time in and around Rha-cha-cha...
 Gene Abkarian  KRFC Ft Collins