[JPL] TO ALL JPL MEMBERS

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Nov 17 13:56:38 EST 2010

As we enter the Holiday Season, I ask you to PLEASE show your
appreciation for the existence of the Jazz Programmers List (and
JazzWeek) by giving a small donation to the JPL.  In spite of the
continuing financial drain on his time, Ed Trefzer continues to believe
in the value of our group, as I expect do we all.

To my fellow record company folk:  How much more difficult would our job
be without the JPL?  What would you do without the JazzWeek charts?
To the radio programmers:  Since you joined the JPL, has not your record
service improved dramatically?  Have you not benefited from the expert
opinions voiced on the JPL?
To the wonderful musicians:  Do you not benefit from your exposure to
radio that the JPL generates?

I would STRONGLY urge you to make a donation THIS WEEK.  I understand
the difficult financial straits we are all in (BOY, do I understand!),
but I cannot believe that you can't afford a small donation ($25?) to
assure the health of the JPL.

Please click on the PayPal Donate button on the left side of
www.jazzweek.com, or click the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=KdGVUXs8bIiU34J7qYunDblia7AYVkDpDshHBSGkO77lNiORFT75ln_zvHm&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198ad5733caaf944cbac24b2728ea935a7c

-Dr.

--
Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations