[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 11-17-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Nov 17 16:04:32 EST 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 11-17-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Dave Brubeck - Autumn In Our Town - Indian Summer (Telarc) 4:52
Steve Gadd And Friends - Watching The River Flow - Live At Voce (BFM Jazz) [C] 9:10

  BREAK

Part 2

Joey DeFrancesco - Cherokee - Live: The Authorized Bootleg (Concord) 9:17
Joey DeFrancesco - Ceora - Live: The Authorized Bootleg (Concord) 13:51
Geri Allen & Timeline - The Western Wall / Soul Eyes - Live (Motema) 17:12
The Lynn Baker Quintet - Appalachian Shuffle - Azure Intention (OA2) [C] 6:59
Irene Kral - Something In Your Smile / When I Look In Your Eyes - Second Chance (Jazzed Media) [C] 6:13
Dana Lauren - Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful / The Sweetest Sounds - It's You Or No One (self-released) [C] 5:11
Julian Yeo & His Retro Jazz Band - So Nice - Homage (Yeomo Productions) [C] 2:37
Julian Yeo & His Retro Jazz Band - The Shadow Of Your Smile - Homage (Yeomo Productions) [C] 3:20

  BREAK

Part 3

Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra - The Endless Search Suite: - The Endless Search (Origin) 16:07
                                   Part II Inside Your Heart / Part III Where It Started
Keith Jarrett / Charlie Haden - I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life - Jasmine (ECM) 12:11
Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay (Alternate Version) - Red Clay (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 18:44

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56