[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/17/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 05:02:13 EST 2010

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday November 17, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Green Dolphin Street – (H&N)
*Helio Alves – Música – Black Nile – (JLP)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Rava Nova – (Jazzed Media)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Neptune – (Tin Sandwich)
*Joey De Francesco – One Take – There Is No Greater Love – (Alma)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – Mad About The Boy – (HighNote)
*Freddy Cole – Sings Mr. B – I Apologize – (HighNote)
9:00pm
*Andy Farber – This Could Be The Start Of Something Big – It Is What It Is – (BWR)
Tania Maria – Live At The Blue Note – Bom Bom Bom Tchi Tchi Tchi – (Concord)
Joshua Kaye – Live! – Chameleon – (JK)
Joshua Kaye – Live! – On Broadway – (JK)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*Oster/Welker Jazz Alliance
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – Butch And Butch – (MaxJazz)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Serendipity – Now Playing – (MAMA)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist – (Saranac)
Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Speak Low – (Criss Cross)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – The Very Thought Of You – (Concord)
Al Jarreau – Double Vision – Since I Fell For You – (Warner Bros.)
Gary Meek – self release – I’ll Be Here – (Lipstick)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Late Afternoon Blues – (Justin Time)
11:00pm
Quincy-Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – How Sweet It Is – (Qwest)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Nigerian Marketplace – (Telarc)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – The Smudge – (Emdan)
Rique Pantoja – Live In L.A. – Bebop Kid – (Net)
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Salvador – (PDM)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Goliath – (JLP)

*Indicates Recent Release