[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/18/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 04:51:18 EST 2010

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday November 18, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again – (ArtistShare)
Frank Sinatra – & Antonio Carlos Jobim – Girl From Ipanema – (Reprise)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Meditation – (Resonance)
Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – Lamp Is Low – (Concord)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations- Soft Winds – (Resonance)
*Paquito D’Rivera – Panamericana – Waltz For Moe – (MCG)
Caribbean Jazz Project – Afro Bop Alliance – Picture Frame – (Heads Up)
9:00pm
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Them Changes – (BFM)
Quincy Jones/Toots Thielemans – The Dude – Velas – (Qwest)
Bill Cunliffe – A Paul Simon Songbook – I do It For Your Love – (Discovery)
Tamia – Q’s Jook Joint – You Put A Move On My Heart – (Qwest)
Randy Johnston – Riding The Curve – Wives And Lovers – (J Curve)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – If I Were A Bell – (Justin Time)
Jon Klemmer/Oscar Castro-Neves – Simpatico – My Funny Valentine – (JVC)
10:00pm
Jazz Crusaders – Happy Again – Top Of The World – (Sin-Drome)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Conception – (Tin Sandwich)
Ivan Lins – Live At MCG – Medley – (MCG)
*Bill O’Connell – Rhapsody In Blue – It Never Entered My Mind – (Challenge)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – The Witching Hour – (MaxJazz)
*Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – I’m Glad There Is You – (Sunshine)
11:00pm
*Randy Weston – The Storyteller – Hi Fly – (Motéma)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Alex Levin - New York Portraits – Like Someone In Love – (Alex Levin Jazz)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – Eracism – (Give at Go)
*Pat Bianchi – Back Home – Portrait Of Jenny – (Doodlin’)
*Tony Guerrero – Blue Room – Body & Soul – (Charleston)
Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)

*Indicates Recent Release