[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Tuesday November 23rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 19 19:41:54 EST 2010

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Tuesday, November 23rd, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Tuesday 23/11/2010 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
The Mills Brothers / 1931-1934 / It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) / Giants Of Jazz
* The Australian Jazz Quintet / At The Varsity Drag / The Lady Is A Tramp / Avenue Jazz - Bethlehem
Charlie Parker / Bird Of Paradise / My Little Suede Shoes / Pazzazz
Connie Evingson / Gypsy In My Soul / Caravan / Minnihaha Records
Pearl Django / Systeme D / Tune Up / Modern Hot Records
Steve Davis / Eloquence / Yardbird Suite / Jazz Legacy Productions
Miles Davis & Sonny Rollins / Classic Prestige Sessions, 1951-56 / In Your Own Sweet Way / Concord Music
Joe Locke (f/Kenny Washington) / For The Love Of You / Old Devil Moon / E1 Music
Cyrus Chestnut Trio / Journeys / Smitty's Joint / Jazz Legacy Productions
Dr Lonnie Smith / Spiral / Sweet And Lovely / Palmetto Records
Diane Schuur (w/Caribbean Jazz Project) / Schuur Fire / So In Love / Concord Picante

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher