[JPL] playlist: taint town live 11-20-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 03:17:10 EST 2010

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern) mon&wed 9-mid

midnight*
Carl Hancock Rux, Ground (Apothecary Rx) 2004
William Parker Organ Quartet, title (Uncle Joe's Spirit House) 2010
Carl Hancock Rux, Protean Character (Apothecary Rx) 2004
Carl Hancock Rux, Geneva (feat. Marcelle Lashley) (Good Bread Alley) 2008
Shirlette Ammons, title (John Anonymous) 2008

Sid Simmons, Caine is Able/I Hear A Rhapsody/The Theme (Keep the Faith) 2010
Stephen Riley, title (El Gaucho) 2010
Jeanne Lee & Mal Waldron,Caravan (After Hours) 1994

Jane Bunnett-Don Pullen, Double Arc Jake (New York Duets)1989
Guillermo Klein, title (Filtros) 2008
North Mississippi Allstars, Someday Baby, (Shake Hands With Shorty) 2000

Todd Snider, Good News Blues (East Nashville Skyline) 2004
Hurray for the Riff Raff, title (Young Blood Blues) 2010
Vic Chesnutt, Wallace Stevens (North Star Deserter) 2007
Mississippi Fred McDowell & Johnny Woods, Mama Says I'm Crazy
Robert Belfour, title (Pushin My Luck) 2003
Rob Price Quartet with Ellery Eskelin, Trevor Dunn & Jim Black, title (I
Really Do Not See The Signal) 2007
Bill Withers, Use Me, (...Live At Carnegie Hall) 1973

Laurie Antonioli, Moonlight in Vermont (American Dreams) 2010
John McNeil & Bill McHenry, Moonlight in Vermont (Chill Morn He Climb Jenny)
2010
Exposed Blues Duo, Mood Indigo (Bare) 2010
KJ Denhert And Adam Falcon, Tupelo Honey (The Songwriter's Notebook) 2005
Hank Roberts, The Departing Hunter's Song / War Dance Song / Jersey Devil
(Green) 2008
Randy Weston, Wig Loose (The Storyteller) 2010
Joe McPhee, Shaky Jake (Nation Time) 1970

Ciompi Quartet w/NC grammar school singers & recorder chorus, Cotton Eye Joe

Ciompi Quatet, Cotton Eye Joe w/NC elementary school singers & recorder

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126