[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing - UK Jazz Radio 21 to 28 Nov 2010

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:05:13 EST 2010

Hi All,

I hope this email finds you and yours in good health. Here is the playlist
for this weeks show.

My new postal address is below.

1. Lauren Hooker - Life Of The Music, Your Music Brings Out The Poetry In Me
(2010 Life Of The Music Miles High Records)
2. Charles Tolliver Big Band - 'Round Midnight (2006 With Love Blue Note
Records)
3. Yusef Lateef - Head Hunters (1966 The Golden Flute)
4. Jimmy Smith - Hackensack (1958 Jimmy Smith-Retrospective Blue Note
Records)
5. *CD of the Week *James Sherlock Trio - Luiza (2010 Domestic Arts Jazzhead
Records)
6. Sam Rivers - Commemoration (2004 Celebration Posi Tone Records)
7. Misha Alperin - Frozen Tears (2008 Her First Dance)
8. Nikolaj Hess - Lost in the bush in a broken down Volkswagen in Nigeria
(2009 Global Motion + www.henk.com.au www.sundance.dk)
9. Nicola Conte - Other Directions (2004 Other Directions Schema Records
Re-issue 2010)
10. Grant Green - Let the Music Take Your Mind (2010 Shake-A-Leg Perfect Toy
Records)
11. *CD of the Week *James Sherlock Trio - We See (2010 Domestic Arts
Jazzhead Records)
12. *CD of the Week *James Sherlock Trio - Rock March (2010 Domestic Arts
Jazzhead Records)
13. Norman Conners and Rene Geyer - Be There In The Morning (2006 Norman Jay
Good Times 6 Resist Records)
14. Jamie Oehlers & Paul Grabowsky - I Remember You (2010 On A Clear Day
Jazzhead Records)
15. Phil Hawkins - Eight O'clock Blues (2010 Sugarcane Suite P Note Music)
16. Yotam Feat. Roy Hargrove - Daahoud (2010 Resonance Jazz Legacy
Productions)
17. Misinterprotato - Tailgater (2010 The Gentle War Jazzhead Records)

*IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE THESE EMAILS FROM ME PLEASE REPLY WITH
"UNSUBSCRIBE" AS THE SUBJECT*
**
Cheers

Mark