[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List Wclk 91.9 fm Atlanta Wclk .com

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 15:46:20 EST 2010

  Jay Edwards Nov 20, 2010
2:00PM - 6:00PM Conrad Herwig Trombonist, Composer, Nominated for 3 Grammy's
Interview

Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
McCoy Tyner Fly With The Wind Fly With The Wind Amazon
Dave Samuels Jamboree Fell The Vibes Amazon
Ella Fitzgerald Mack The Knife Ella in Berlin Amazon
Mary Stallings Never Knew Dream Amazon
Anthony Branker Asking Answers Dance Music Amazon
The Watiki 7 Flower Humming New Sounds of Exotica Amazon
Anne Walsh My Favorite Things Pretty World Amazon
Temu Bacot She Brings The Rain The Yellow of the Sun In You Amazon
Conrad Herwig Oliloqui Valley The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock Amazon
Conrad Herwig Actual Proof The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock Amazon
Conrad Herwig Cantaloupe Island The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock Amazon
Freddy Cole  What Now My Love This Love of Mine Amazon
Freddie Cole It's Crazy but I'm in Love It's Crazy but I'm in Love Amazon
Victor Fields Bluesette 52nd Street Amazon
Oscar Castor Neves Watch What Happens Playful Heart Amazon
Humberto Ramirez Para Chiqui Treasures Amazon
Susie Hansen I Want To Love You Representante de la Salsa Amazon
Anna Maria Flechero What A difference a Day Makes Within The Fourteenth Hour
Amazon

Antonio Carlos Jobim Stone Flower Stone Flower Amazon
Astrud Gilberto with Stanley Turrentine Ponteio The Cool Revolution Amazon
Sabrina Malherios Terra Ninguem Equilibria Amazon
Eddie Palmieri Azucar Eddie Palmieri Amazon
Joe Cuba Siempre Sea Rituals Amazon
Alex Malherios Corpo Banda Utopia Amazon
Jamie Davis The Look of Love Vibe Over Perfection Amazon
Chico Hamilton Mysterious Maiden The Alternative Dimensions of El Chico Amazon
Swing Out Sister Certain Shades of Limelight Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Swing Ot Sister Caipirinha Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Ed Motta Patrice Marx Tom & Joy Be Mine Antigua Amazon
Spanish Harlem Orchestra Rumba Urbana Viva La Tradicion Amazon
Chico Piniherio Recriando A Criacao There's A Storm Amazon
Alex Malherios Uno Esta Banda Utopia Amazon
Chico Pinheiro Mamulengo There's A Storm Inside Amazon
Tania Maria Desire No Comment Amazon
Susie Hansen Si No Contingo Representante de la Salsa Amazon
Steven Pouchie Journey to Outland El; Puente Amazon
 Back to top