[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 11/21/2010

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 17:59:22 EST 2010

    Sombras en la Noche NOVA Nola Wetland NOVA Nola 2010  Samo Branford
Marsalis Quartet Metamorphosen Marsalis Music-Decca-UMG 2009  New Orleans Harry
Connick Jr. Chanson du Vieux Carre Marsalis Music-Rounder 2007  Dear Louis
Nicholas Payton Dear Louis Verve 2001  I Thought About You Terence Blanchard
Wandering Moon Sony Classical 2000  Katrina's Eyes Christian Scott Anthem
Concord 2007  Dear Old Southland Allen Toussaint The Bright Mississippi
Nonesuch 2009  New Orleans Dreamin' Samirah Evans New Orleans Dreamin' (single)
Misha Records 2010  My Darlin New Orleans Lil Queenie & the Percolators Treme
- Music From the HBO Original Series, Season 1 Geffen 2010  (Talkin' About
The) Zulu Kings James "12" Andrews & Troy "Trombone Shorty" Andrews Offbeat
Louisiana Music 2008 Offbeat 2008  Every Day I Have The Blues Professor
Longhair Houseparty New Orleans Style - The Lost Sessions 1971-1972 Rounder 1987
 Keep On Goin' Dr. John and the Lower 911 The City That Care Forgot
Savoy-Cooking Vinyl 2008  Crescent City Ditty Todd Coolman Perfect Strangers
ArtistShare 2008  Two Way Pocky Way Donald Harrison Jr. Presents The New Orleans
Legacy Ensemble Spirits of Congo Square Candid 2000  Astral Project Spherical
Big Shot Astral Project Records 2002  When The Saints Go Marchin' In / Mama
Don't Want
Doreen Ketchens - Doreen's Jazz New Orleans
Jackson Square Jam! Volume XII DJNO records 2001
MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX   4787
RICHMOND, VA 23220