Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:36:09 EST 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Swing It Brother Swing!--Swing That Music!--Sony
Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--All God's Chillun--Swing That Music!--Sony
NCCU Jazz Ensemble--Empty Ballroom Blues-- Yesterdays and Forever--NCCUJSD

One For All--Back To Back--Incorrigible--Jazz Legacy
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Betty Carter--All I Got--Look What I Got!--Verve

Richie Cole--NY Afternoon--NY Afternoon--Muse
John Brown--Perdido--Dedicated To Duke--JBP
Gil Scott-Heron--Racetrack in France--Bridges--Arista

Johnny Blas--Skin And Bones (reprise)--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Eddie Palmieri--Prohibicion de Salida--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania

Rita Edmond--Here's To Life--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Rene Marie--The Very Thought of You--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Decca Masters--MCA
Jamie Davis--My Funny Valentine--It's A Good Thing--Unity

Wayne Shorter--Infant Eyes--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Bus Brown--America--The Story Teller--Relate

Miles Davis--On Green Dolphin Street--Kind Of Blue At 50--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--What The World Needs--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin In The Wind--Pragmatic Optimism--360

Pharoah Sanders--Dr. Pitt--Rejoice--Theresa
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Terell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Clifford Jordan--One For Amos--Highest Mountain--Muse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM