[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Godon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/22/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 04:49:56 EST 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday November 22, 20103
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – All The Things You Are – (H&N)
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Love For Sale – (H&N)
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Body And Soul – (H&N)
Roger Kellaway/Red Mitchell – Life’s A Take – It’s A Wonderful World – (Concord)
John Stein – Raising The Roof – Invitation – (Whaling City)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Scott Hamilton – Blues, Bop & Ballads – Skylark – (Concord)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – The Kind Of Girl She Is – (MaxJazz)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (ArtistShare)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Never Can Say Goodbye – (HighNote)
*Craig Russo – Mambo Influenciado – The Island – (Cagoots)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
Yellowjackets – Greenhouse – Greenhouse – (grp)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – The Shadow Of Your Smile – (HPM)
Spyro Gyra – 20/20 – 20/20 – (grp)
10:00pm
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Too Close For Comfort – (Wilder)
Tony Lakatos – Live In Budapest – The Duke – (Rough Trade)
Bob James – Take It From The Top – Tenderly – (Koch)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – Cantor De Noite – (Savant)
Gregg Field – The Art Of Swing – The Blues Machine – (Lauren)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
Eliane Elias – Fantasia – No More Blues – (Blue Note)
11:00pm
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
Slide Hampton – Spirit Of the Horn – Walkin’-N-Rhythm – (MCG)
Do Swing – Kiroron – Blue Magic – (441)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – I’m Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life – (ECM)
Calvin Keys – Calvinesque’ – What’s Goin’ On – (Silverado)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Autumn In New York – (JLP)

*Indicates Recent Release