[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 14:48:47 EST 2010

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 11-23-10, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Naima   Greasy Street    Zoho     Richie Hart

Chan's Song      Musica  JLP       Helio Alves

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

I'll Take Romance           Live at Yoshi's   Chez Perrier      Denise
Perrier

Que Pasa          Song for My Father        Blue Note          Horace Silver
Quintet

Available in Blue            Force of Four     Origin    Joe Locke

Forest Flower - Sunrise  At Monterey      Atlantic Charles Lloyd

Forest Flower - Sunset   At Monterey      Atlantic Charles Lloyd

Hi-Fly    Gotham City      Columbia           Dexter Gordon

Old Man River    The Italian Job   Tin Sandwich     Mike Turk

While My Lady Sleeps   Heavyweights    MAMA  Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana

The Duke          Ronnie  Steeplechase    Ronnie Cuber Quartet

I Cried for You    Down Home       Bethlehem         Zoot Sims

A Second Chance          Inside    Chase Music     Charlie Shoemake/Terry
Trotter

That's All           Nice and Easy   Jazzland           Johnny Lytle

Key for Two       Key for Two       Affinity  Hampton Hawes/Martial Solal

Love Jazz          Easy Street       Self-produced    Callie Cardamon

On the Sunny Side of the Street  Sonny Side Up  Verve
Gillespie/Rollins/Stitt

Tokyo Traffic      Jazz Impressions of Japan          Columbia
Dave Brubeck Quartet

T.T.T. (Twelve Tone Tune)           The Bill Evans Album     Columbia
Bill Evans Trio

Blue Lights        When Farmer Met Gryce            Prestige            Art
Farmer/Gigi Gryce

Black Nile         Musica  JLP       Helio Alves

Darn That Dream            One Flight Up    Blue Note          Dexter Gordon

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio