[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Nov 24 00:37:28 EST 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Squarepusher--Iambic 9 Poetry--Ultravisitor
Carl Fischer--Open Up--Adverse Times
Devon Allman--Sir Duke--Space Age Blues
The Bonedrivers--If We Still Can't Get Along--Mobile
Nuyorican Soul--Maw Latin Blues
Orchestre Makassy--Mambo Bado--The Best of World Music: African
Mary Halvorson--Right Size too Little--Saturn Sings
Richard Cole--Blame It On My Reed--Inner Mission
John Primer--Poor Man Blues--Call Me John Primer
Randy Halberstadt--Solar--Flash Point

7pm

Charlie Hunter--Speakers Built In--Mistico
Wide Hive Players--Sky Switch--Player II Guitar
Chris Duarte--Waiting On You--Infinite Energy
Charles Stallings--Blues in Your Funk--Blues Party
The Mighty Diamonds--Pass the Kouchie--Jammin'
UB40--Keep On Moving--Labour of Love
Lucky Peterson--Trampled Rose--You Can Always Turn Around
Takuya Kuroda--Bitter and High--Bitter and High
Robert Wyatt--Foreign Accents--Cuckooland
Geof Bradfield--Lubumbashi--African Flowers

8pm

Mandrill--Ape is High--The Best of Mandrill
Charnett Moffett--Beam Me Up--Treasure
John Pagano--Poor Little Rich Girl--I Will Not Go Quietly
Deb Callahan--Old Ways--Tell It Like It Is
Gaudi+Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan--Jab Teri Dhun Main Raha Karte They--Dub Qawwali
Talking Heads--Houses in Motion--Remain in Light
Sarah Wilson--Himalayas--Trapeze Project
Doug Beavers--Scurry--Two Shades of Nude
Flutronix--Bit of Everything--Flutronix
Bruce Williamson--Mamacita--Standard Transmission

9pm

Capt. Beefheart & the Magic Band--Batchain Puller--The Best of...
Scott Amendola--The Knife--Lift
Todd Sharpville--Used--Porchlight
Frank Zappa--Peaches En Regalia--Hot Rats
Sofia Jannok--Manu Manna--White
Various Artists--Altus Silva--Big Blue Ball
Marco Benevento--Greenpoint--Between the Needles and Nightfalls
Lynn Baker--Into the Blues--Azure Intention
Michael Zsoldos--Barbara--Off the Cuff

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires