[JPL] Happy Thanksgiving!!

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Nov 24 10:59:49 EST 2010

"I love Thanksgiving turkey. It's the only time in Los Angeles that you
see natural breasts."*-Arnold Schwarzenegger*

The pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts... nevertheless, set
aside a day of thanksgiving." *-H. W. Westermayer*

"There is no sincerer love than the love of food." *-George Bernard Shaw*

"I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone
in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I
killed them and took their land." *--Jon Stewart*

"An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day."
*--Irv Kupcinet*

"Thanksgiving is America's national chow-down feast, the one occasion
each year when gluttony becomes a patriotic duty." *--Michael Dresser
*

Cooking Tip: Wrap turkey leftovers in aluminum foil and throw them out.
~ *Nicole Hollander*

"Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles
to be with the people they only see once a year. And then discover, once
a year is way too often." - *Johnny Carson*

"Thanksgiving dinner takes 18 hours to prepare. They are consumed in 12
minutes. Half-time takes 12 minutes. This is not coincidence." - *Emma
Bombeck*

--
Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations