[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/24/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 04:56:54 EST 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday November 24, 20103
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Helio Alves – Música - Gafeira – (JLP)
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – The Eternal Triangle – (Flying Horse)
*Bill Easley – Love Stories – They Can’t Take That Away From Me – (American Showplace)
Darrell Grant – Truth And Reconciliation – The Way You Look Tonight – (Origin)
*Jovino Santos Neto – See The Sound – Aquelas Coisas Todas – (Adventure)
John Pizzarelli – Bossa Nova – Aquelas Coisas Todas – (Telarc)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – The Kind Of Girl She Is – (MaxJazz)
*Roger Davidson – Brazilian Love Songs – O Jogo – (Soundbrush
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (ArtistShare)
Ahmad Jamal – After Fajr – Topsy Turvy – (Dreyfus)
Gail Pettis – May I Come In? – Moonlight In Vermont – (OA2)
Bob James – Take It From the Top – Straighten Up And Fly Right – (Koch)
George Cables – Morning Song – Up Jumped Spring – (HighNote)
Christian Jacob – Maynard Ferguson Presents – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (Concord)
Caribbean Jazz Project – Afro Bop Alliance – Picture Frame – (Heads Up)
10:00pm
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Cherokee – (BM)
Lalo Schifrin – Jazz Meets The Symphony – Echoes Of Duke Ellington – (Atlantic
Phil Woods – Celebration! – Goodbye, Mr. Evans – (Concord)
*Alma Records Presents – One Take – Alice In Wonderland – (Alma)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – It Don’t Mean a Thing… – (Savant)
11:00pm
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Peace – (HPM)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – I’ll Be Seeing You – (Give at Go)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio Live In Stuttgart – Brazilian Like – (Dreyfus)
Bill Charlap/Renee Rosnes – Double Portrait – My Man’s Gone Now – (Blue Note)
Matthew Kaminski – Taking My Time – Moonlight In Vermont – (Chicken Coup)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – But Not For Me – (ipo)
Four Freshmen – 5 Trombones – You Stepped Out Of A dream – (Capitol)

*Indicates Recent Release