[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, November 23, 2010

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Thu Nov 25 11:08:31 EST 2010

"Let's Cool One" -- Thankful -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20101123.htm

My Exotic Other / Tether / Tether / TKG
Bill O'Connell / Rhapsody In Blue / Rhapsody in blue / Challenge
Bill Easley / Don't You Know That I Care / Love stories / American Showplace

John Mills / Caffeine dreams / Caffeine dreams / Fable
Radam Schwartz / Sometimes It Is, Sometimes It Ain't / Songs for the
soul / Arabesque
Larry Goldings / Salad days / When Larry met Harry / Cafe Society

Helio Alves / Black Nile / Musica / Jazz Legacy
Arthur Lipner & Nanny Assis / Four brothers / Brasilian vibes / MalletWorks
Teddy Wilson / I surrender, dear / How high the moon / Tradition
Teddy Wilson / It's the talk of the town / The impeccable Mr. Wilson / Verve

Randy Weston / African Sunrise / The storyteller / Moetma
Peter MacDonough / The Lullaby League / The Woo / MacDonough
Steve Gadd / Sister Sadie / Live at voce / BFM

Pamela Hines / Itchy / Moon germs / Spice-Rack
Chris Colangelo / Watts Important (For Jeff Tain Watts) / Elaine's song
/ C-Note
Curtis Brothers / Twisted histories / Blood, spirit, land, water,
freedom / Truth Revolution

Ray Charles / Why Me Lord? / Rare genius / Concord
Andy Farber / Roll 'Em Pete / This could be the start of something big / BWR

Soloman Burke / Midnight & you

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One