[JPL] PLAYLIST KRCB JAZZ CONNECTIONS RIC MANCUSO NOV 20TH

Ric Mancuso tradesecretsric at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:32:29 EST 2010

   Song Artist Album Title Label  JAZZ CONNECTIONS hosted by Ric
Mancuso Saturday's
8 pm - Midnight 11-20-2010  Panama Kermit Ruffins Happy Talk bsr  Rigenia Randy
Halberstadt Flash Point origin  Cell Phone Blues Nnenna Freelon Homefree
concord  Manhã De Carnaval (Theme From "Black Orpheus") Dan Neufeld
Whistler whistle
records              20 Stop Set   Roll 'em Pete Andy Farber and his
Orchestra This Could Be The Start Of Something Big bwr  Kathy Helio Alves
Misica JLP  Wind Chant Harris Simon The Mastery of Passion resonance        40
Stop set   White Rabbit George Benson CTI Records: The Cool Revolution cti  The
Reason Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings I Learned The Hard Way daptone
The Word Bettye
LaVette Interpretations: The British Rock Songbook anti  I'm Gonna Keep On
Singin' Ray Charles Rare Genius: The Undiscovered Masters concord        8:59
Stop Set   David's Tune Paul Mullikin Azure Intention oa2  Lush Life José
James For All We Know verve  Take The A Train Mr. Ho's Orchestrotica The
Unforgettable Sounds Of Esquivel exotica                          20   Stop
Set   Tranquility Ahmad Jamal A Quiet Time dreyfus  Oh, Look At Me Now Dan
Adler Back To The Bridge self  Route 66 Alison Ruble Aahland origin
          40
Stop Set   Yes We Can Pharez Whitted Transient Journey owl  Andalucia Gordon
Lee This Path oa2  Tantine The Kora Band Cascades oa2        9:59 Stop
Set   The
(One Of A Kind) Shimmy Either/Orchestra Mood Music For Time Travellers
accurate  The Shadow Of Your Smile KJ Denhert Album No. 9 motema  Bizzaro
World Jim Rotondi 1000 Rainbows posi tone  Dindi Yeahwon Shin Yeahwon artist
share     20   Stop Set   bein caribbean peter piazza gut feelings saphu  Back
At The Chicken Shack Steve Gadd And Friends Live At Voce bfm  We Meet
Again Greg
Ruby Quartet Look Both Ways self        40 Stop Set   Here's That
Rainy Day Freddie
Hubbard California Concert: The Hollywood Palladium (CTI Records 40th
Anniversary Edition - Original recording remastered) cti  Behind The Scenes
Scenes Rinnova origin  This New Situation Mose Allison The Way Of The World
anti        10:59 Stop Set   Galactic Panama Danilo Pérez Providencia mack
ave  Motherless Child John Blake Jr Motherless Child arc  I Fall in Love Too
Easily Charles Lloyd Quartet Mirror ecm           20   Stop Set   Witch
Doctor Garaj Mahal More Mr. Nice Guy owl  Blue Leo James Carter, John
Medeski, Christian McBride, Adam Rogers, Joey Baron Heaven On Earth - James
Carter Live At The Blue Note half note           40 Stop Set   Part VIII:
Royal Festival Hall, London FADE OUT   Keith Jarrett Paris / London:
Testament [Disc 3] ecm  You've Got the Fever Curtis Stigers Lost In Dreams
CONCORD  Under the Bright Red Sky Ben Darwish I Don't Want to Live on the
Moon self     Adventures In Paradise  SIGN OFF The Waitiki 7 (W7) Adventures
In Paradise PASS OUT