[JPL] Playlist: Jazz With Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - Thanksgiving

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 26 04:53:17 EST 2010

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday November 25, 20103
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Terry Gibbs – 52nd & Broadway – Doxy – (Mack Avenue)
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Fourplay – Between The Sheets – Monterey – (Warner Bros.)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (ArtistShare)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Passarim – (Resonance)
*Freddy Cole – Sings Mr. B – Cottage For Sale – (HighNote)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Cheryl – (Primrose Lane)
Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Journeys – (JLP)
9:00pm
*Alma Records Presents – One Take – There Is No Greater Love – (Alma)
Don Sebesky – Joyful Noise – Creole Love Call – (BMG)
Scott Hamilton – Back In New York – Wonder Why – (Concord)
Yellowjackets – Run For Your Life – City Of Lights – (grp)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Changes – (JLP)
Bill Evans – Sunday At The Village Vanguard – Alice In Wonderland – (Jazz Classics)
Bob James – Take It From The Top – Billy Boy – (Koch)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Whatever Bubbles Up – Chelsea Bridge – (MAMA)
New York Voices – self titled – National Amnesia – (grp)
New York Voices – self titled – Dare The Moon – (grp)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
Mike Longo – Sting Like A Bee – Love For Sale – (CAP)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – A House Is Not A Home – (Saranac)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – I Wish I were In Love Again – (Savant)
11:00pm
Mike Longo – Explosion – Along Came Betty – (CAP)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Listen To The Dawn – (HighNote)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Little Sunflower – (PLM)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ipo)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – The One And Only – (Sunnyside)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Never Can Say Goodbye – (HighNote)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – That Old Black Magic – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release