Fwd: [JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' November 27, 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Nov 27 11:16:07 EST 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the fastest growing radio show in Atlanta: The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7576 499413 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta November 27, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Heatwave - The Groove Line - Central Heating - 1977
Dexter Kendrick - Hope - Galaxy: A Memoir - 2010
Carmen Hendricks - Forbidden Love - Rhythmic Soul Revealed - 2010
Eric Benet feat. Eddie Levert - Paid - Lost In Time - 2010

Wayman Tisdale - The Introduction - The Fonk Record - 2010
Sunshine Anderson - Hard Love - The Sun Shines Again - 2010
LeNora Jaye - Living For Today - The Story - 2010
Helen Bruner & Terry Jones - Hollyhood - Hollyhood - 2010

Soul Talk - I Want It - Soul Talk - 2010
Walter Beasley - Lovely Day - Backatcha! - 2010
Shamika Phoenix - Woman On The Rise - 2010
Jair Oliveira - Zazá! - Sambazz - 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Tania Maria - Deep Cove View - Love Explosion - 1983
Sabrina Malheiros - Sintonia - New Morning - 2008
Luisito Quintero - Aquilas Coisa Todas - Percussion Madness Revisited - 2007
George Benson - El Barrio - Absolute Benson - 2000
Azymuth - Dear Limmertz - Outubro - 1980
Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers - Berro e Sombaro - Bustin' Loose - 1978
Banda Black Rio - Expresso Madureira - Gafieira Universal - 1978

The Crusaders - Carnival Of The Night - Street Life - 1979
Wilton Felder - Let's Dance Together - We All Have A Star - 1978
Joe Sample - U-Turn - Spellbound - 1989
Stix Hooper - Cordon Bleu - The World Within - 1979

Eumir Deodato feat. Al Jarreau - Double Face - The Crossing - 2010
Nathan Watson - Soulsistacated Promo - 2011
Chris Turner - Liquid Love - Download - 2010

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Gladys Knight & The Pips - Taste Of Bitter Love - About Love - 1980
Patrice Rushen - Haven't You Heard - Pizzazz - 1979
Diana Ross - No One Gets The Prize - The Boss - 1979
Average White Band - Let's Go Round Again - Shine - 1980
Melba Moore - Standing Right Here - Original 12" Mix - 1977
Eugene Record - Overdose Of Joy - The Eugene Record - 1977
Beloyd - Get Into Your Life - 7" Single - 1977

Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Come To Me - In The Name Of Luv - 2010
Yvette Rovira - I Remember Love (DJ Spinna Galactic Soul Remix) - Download - 2010
Masters At Work feat. India - Backfired - Our Time Is Coming - 2002
Los Charly's Orchestra - Dana's Dream - 7" Single - 2010

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Fred Wesley - Palms Up - With A Little Help From My Friends - 2010