[JPL] Monday November 29th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 27 16:24:33 EST 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ...  Bigger than ever!!!!!!

Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0 hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule

12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan

1:00am-2:00am Modern Jazz Classics – Dr. Bob Stockton – (Author of: Listening to Ghosts)

    MJC-132  Dr Bob (1st Hour)

    Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers / Calling Miss Khadija / Indestructible / Blue Note
    Miles Davis / Blues For Pablo / Miles Ahead / Columbia
    Jimmy McGriff / Neckbones a la Carte / McGriff's House Party / Milestone
    Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson & Count Basie / Cherry Red / Blues 'Round The Clock / Pablo
    Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers / When Love Is New / Indestructible / Blue
 Note
    Flip Phillips / In A Mello Tone / Swing Is The Thing /
VervePeggy Lee-George Shearing / If Dreams Come True / Beauty And The
Beat / Capitol
    John Pizzarelli / MJC Mystery Tune* / John Pizzarelli Meets The Beatles / RCA Victor-BMG
    Wynton Marsalis / My Ideal / Think Of One / Columbia

2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker

4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

    Anything Goes Lise Avery #524

    “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch (Themesong)
    “Fascinatin’ Rhythm” - Mark O’Connor’s Hot Swing Trio
    “Don’t Get Around Much Anymore” - Mark O’Connor’s Hot Swing Trio
    “The Man I Love” - Harry James & His Rhythm Section
    “Can’t We Be Friends” - Frank Sinatra & Ella
 Fitzgerald
    “Nice Work If You Can Get It” - Frank Sinatra and Peggy Lee
    “I’ll Take Romance” - George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson
    “Your Feets Too Big” - Leon Redbone
    “Song for the Asking” - Simon & Garfunkel
    “My Favorite Things” - Tony Bennett
    “Granny White Special” - Mark O’Connor
    “You’re the Top” - Frank Sinatra & Ethel Merman
    “It Don’t Mean A Thing If It Ain’t Got That Swing” - Tony Bennett

5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:

Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Steve Davis / Eloquence / Lament / Jazz Legacy Productions
Charmaine Clamor / Something Good / The Farther You Go / FreeHam Records
* Blaine Whittaker / Hard Bop Café / I'm Old
 fashioned / Independent
Ray Vega / Ray Vega / Greenhouse / Concord Jazz

* Australian artists on recording
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline

http://wp.me/po9O3-eC