[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List Wclk 91.9 FM Wclk.com Saturday's 2-6pm jazztones79@yahoo.com

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 18:34:58 EST 2010

  Jay Edwards Nov 27, 2010
2:00PM - 6:00PM
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Woody Shaw Love Dance Woody Shaw Live Vol 1 Amazon
Esther Phillips Disposable Society Home is Where the Hatred Is Amazon
Mary Stallings Never Knew Dream Amazon
Cecila Smith A Glimmer of Hope for South Africa Leave No Stone Unturned Amazon
Avery Sharpe Uncle From Ghana Thoughts of My Ancestors Amazon
Big Bang My Favorite Things Big Band Way Of Jazz Amazon
Toni Redd Open Your Love Straight from The Heart Amazon
Maysa Happy Feelings Metamorphosis Amazon
Norman Headman Closer Tropique Amazon
Grover Washington Only For You ( Siempre Para Ti ) Next Exit Amazon
Tito Puente On Broadway On Broadway Amazon
Freddie Cole Rio De Janerio Blue Rio De Janerio Blue Amazon
Temu Bacot She Brings The Rain The Yellow of the Sun In You Amazon
Vanessa Williams Close To You The Real Thing Amazon
Black Byrds Walking in Rhythm Happy Music The Best of the Black Byrds Amazon
Vanessa Rubin Gotta B Everything New Horizons Amazon
Bill Cunliffe Stolen Moments The Blues and Abstract Truth Amazon
Ledisi  Alright Lost and Found Amazon
Sergio  The Look of Love Encanto Amazon
Kenny Barron Sambao Sambao Amazon
Chico Hamilton Mysterious Maiden The Alternative Dimenions El Chico Amazon
Alex Malherios Uno Esta Banda Utopia Amazon
Claudia Hayden Angola Abstract Amazon
Tito Nieves I 'll Always Love You I Like it Like That Amazon
David Murray Aerol's Change Justin Time Records Compilation Amazon
Roseanna Vitro Land Of Wonder Tropical Postcards Amazon
Larry Harlow's Phildelphia Mambo Live Jazz Encounter Amazon
La India & Tito Puente and Count Basie Orquestra Wave Tito Puente La India Count
Basie Orchestra Amazon

Sergio Mendes Wave Bom Tempo Amazon
Chico Pinherio Mamulengo There's A Storm Inside Amazon
Chico Pinherio Recriando A Criacao There's a Storm Inside Amazon
Oscar Peterson Wave The Antonio Carlos Jobim Songbook Amazon
Jovino Santos Neto Homeopathy Rio Circle Amazon
Roberto Fonseca Ishmael Zamazu Amazon
Swing Out Sister Caipirinha Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Willie Bobo Snort of Green Hell of act to follow Amazon
Luisto Quintero Tumbao Percussion Madness Amazon
 Back to top