[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 11/28/2010

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 13:46:17 EST 2010

BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK  INCLUDE: Joe Williams,  Gato Barbieri, Roy NcCurdy,
Billy Hart, Billy  Strayhorn,
                                                      Chuck  Mangione, Jaco
Pastorius, Hadley Caliman. Wynton Kelly, Jim
                                                       Hall, Ronnie
Matthews and Cassandra Wilson.

HOUR  #   1

Horace Silver/We' ve  Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse/1996
Kevin Eubanks/The  Dirty Monk/Zenfood/Mack Avenue/2010
Roger Carroll/Afro  Blue/Live ! @ the Raj Mahal/rcm/2010
Anthony  Branker & Ascent/Dance Music/Dance Music/Origin/2010
Lew  Soloff/Saeta/Sketches of Spain/Sheffield Lab, Inc/2010
Dave Brubeck/Take  Five/Legacy of a Legend/Columbia/2010
Louis Hayes Jazz  Communicators/Bolivia/Lou's IdeaAmerican Showplace
Music/2020
Tia Fuller/Shades of  McBride/Decisive Steps/Mack Avenue/2010

HOUR    #  2

Heath Brothers/Two  Tees/Endurance/Jazz Legacy Productions/2009
Sharel Cassity/On  The Nile/Relentless/Jazz Legacy Productions/2009
Jeb Patton/Last  Night When We Were Young/MaxJazz/2009
 Bill  Easley/You Go To My Head/Love Stories/American Showplace Music/2010
Russell Malone/Mind  Wine/Triple Play/MaxJazz/2010
Dave Liebman/Turn It  Around/Live As Always/MaMa/2010
The Ocie Davis  Group/Stablemates/Standards & Revisions/ODM/2010
Denny  Zeitlin/Pulsar/Precipice/Sunnyside/2010

                                        SO MUCH MUSIC....SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX  4787