[JPL] PLAYLIST: Bright Moments - KBCS

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:14:09 EST 2010

Bright Moments

with Bill Barton

Monday, November 29, 2010

00h00-02h00

KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3 FM

www.kbcs.fm

 Rahsaan Roland Kirk – My Ship – Rahsaan: The Complete Mercury Recordings of
Roland Kirk – Mercury/PolyGram

(N) Wadada Leo Smith & Ed Blackwell – Mto: The Celestial River – The Blue
Mountain's Sun Drummer – Kabell Records

Tony Williams – Some Hip Drum Shit – Ego – Verve

Kenny Clarke/Andrew Cyrille/Milford Graves/Famoudou Don Moye – Energy Cycles
– Pieces of Time – Soul Note

 [mike break]

 Phil Cohran and the Artistic Heritage Ensemble – The Window – Armageddon –
Katalyst

(N) Joseph Daley's Earth Tones Ensemble – Gula (Gluttony) – The Seven Deadly
Sins – Jaro

Anthony Brown's Orchestra – Come Sunday – Rhapsodies – Water Baby

 [mike break]

 (N) Jason Robinson & Anthony Davis – Of Blues and Dreams – Cerulean
Landscape – Clean Feed

 [mike break]

 (N) The Dymaxion Quartet – At One – Sympathetic Vibrations –
www.Dymaxion4.com <http://www.dymaxion4.com/>

(N) Either/Orchestra – Latin Dimensions – Mood Music for Time Travellers –
Accurate

 [mike break]

 (N) Jacques Coursil – The Removal, Acts I & II – Trails of Tears –
Sunnyside

 [mike break]

 (N) (NW) Gord Grdina Trio with Mats Gustafsson – Burning Bright – Barrel
Fire – Drip Audio

(N) Mary Halvorson Quintet – Crack in Sky (No. 11) – Saturn Sings –
Firehouse 12

 (N) = new release

(NW) = Pacific Northwest artist