[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'The Historical Approach to the Positive Music' w/Jeff Duperon 11/28/2010

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:56:18 EST 2010

WRTI 'The Historical Approach to the Positive Music' w/Jeff Duperon

Sunday, 8PM-Midnight

PLAYLIST
11/28/2010

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

8PM

Jus' Blues, Randy Weston and his African Rhythms Sextet, The Storyteller,
Motema

Song For My Father, SF Jazz Collective, Live 2010 7th Annual Concert Tour,
SF Jazz

Battle Circle, Clayton Brothers, The New Song and Dance, Artist Share

Syndrome, The Marsalis Family, Music Redeems, Marsalis Music

Heavy On The Sauce!, Bobby Watson, The Gates BBQ Suite, Lafiya Music

9PM

Leaving West, CTI All-Stars - California Concert, California Concert - The
Hollywood Palladium, CTI Masterworks

Contentment, Lines of Reason, Ask Again, L=O=R Records

Solea, Lew Soloff - Steve Richman, Sketches of Spain, Sheffield Labs

Bad Moon, UCF Jazz Ensemble I, Jazz Town, Flying Horse Records

It Is What It Is, Andy Farber and his Orchestra, This Could Be The Start of
Something Big, Black Warrior Records

10PM

Philly Joe, Geri Allen & Timeline, Geri Allen & Timeline Live, Motema

Saddle Up My Pony, Cassandra Wilson, Silver Pony, Blue Note

Woody 'n' You, McCoy Tyner, Live at Newport, Impulse

Tetragon, Woody Shaw, Cassandranite, 32 Jazz

It Must Be A Holiday, So Why Do I Have The Blues, Jack Walrath, Heavy Mirth,
Steeplechase

11PM

Dance of the Gazelles, Steve Turre, Delicious and Delightful, High Note

Working Title, Walter Smith III, III, Criss Cross Jazz

Excalibur, Albert Rivera, Inner Peace, Turnaround Records

Wisdom, Gregory Porter, Water, Motema

Stage Pints, Mason Brothers, Two Side One Story, Archival Records

Harare/Leaving Africa, Geof Bradfield, African Flowers, Origin Records

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.