[JPL] PLAYLIST: Jazz Cornucopia KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 11-28-10

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Nov 29 17:24:11 EST 2010

Jazz Cornucopia on KRFC-FM, Community Radio from Fort Collins, CO

 11/28/2010    07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP - Opening Theme

Stanley Turrentine "Sugar" from Sugar (CD, 2010) on Sony Music Entertainment

Roberta Gambarini "I See Your Face Before Me" from So In Love (CD, 2009) on Emarcy

The Doug MacDonald Trio "Recado Bossa Nova" from It's A Blue World (CD, 2010) on BluJazz

Jim Rotondi "Born To Be Blue" from 1000 Rainbows (CD, 2010) on Positone

Mel Torme "Born To Be Blue" from An Evening with George Shearing and Mel Torme (LP, 1982) on Concord Records

Art Blakey & Jazz Messengers "Caravan" from Caravan (CD, 1993) on Musical Heritage Society Request

Art Blakey & Jazz Messengers "Old Folks" from Live At Kimball's (LP, 1986) on Concord Jazz Request

Art Blakey & Jazz Messengers "You and the Night and the Music" from Live At Kimball's (LP, 1986) on Concord Jazz Request

Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones "You Are There" from You Are There (CD, 2008) on Emarcy

Supersax and the LA Voices "Laura" from Volume 3 Straighten Up and Fly Right (LP, 1986) on Columbia Records

Bob Wilbur "Love In Bloom" from Bob Wilbur Is Here (CD, 2010) on Arbors Jazz

The Just Jazz Quintet "Line For Lyons" from Live & Straight Ahead (CD, 2006) on JJQ Records Local

Mark Murphy "All My Tomorrows" from What A Way To Go (CD, 1991) on Muse

John Zimbrick

Producer and Host

zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>

www.krfcfm.org<http://www.krfcfm.org/>