[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/29/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 04:21:03 EST 2010

    Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday November 29, 20103
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Michel Camilo – One More Once – Why Not – (Columbia)
Ray Obiedo – Iguana – Boomerang – (Windham Hill)
*Alma Records Presents – One Take – Broadway – (Alma)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Then I’ll Be Tired Of You – (Pancake)
*Tony Guerrero – Blue Room – It’s Only A Paper Moon – (Charleston)
*Phil Woods – Solitude – A Child’s Blues – (Jazzed Media)
Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Beat It – (HighNote)
Jeff Rupert – From Memphis To Mobile – (Random Act)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again – (ArtistShare)
Alan Broadbent – Personal Standards – The Long Goodbye – (Concord)
Ron Escheté – The Sunset Hour – Dawn At Dana Point – (Holt)
Tom Warrington – Back Nine – Whisper Not – (Jazz Compass)
Randy Crawford – Secret Combination – Rio De Janeiro Blue – (Warner Bros.)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
Clay Giberson – Spaceton’s Approach – Solar – (Origin)
10:00pm
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
Stan Getz – Apasionado – Coba – (A&M)
Richard Cole – Inner Mission – Secret Love – (Origin)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Sweet And Lovely – (Saranac)
HD² – Songs From The Last Century – Bluesette – (Blue Toucan)
Yellowjackets – Mirage à Trois – I Got Rhythm – (Warner Bros.)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – Close Enough For Love – (HighNote)
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Corcovado – (Brownstone)
11:00pm
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Old Folks – (SNL)
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Home Of My Heart – (Origin)
Stan Kenton – Ballad Style Of Stan Kenton – Early Autumn – (Capitol)
Chuck Findley – Star Eyes – Being Green – (CFM)
Gene Harris – Tribute To Count Basie – The Masquerade Is Over – (Concord)
Nathan Tanouye – Russ Freeman Project – The Wind – (Peacock)
Carl Saunders – Be Bop Big Band – Love Dance – (Sea Breeze)
Phil Woods – Celebration! – Goodbye Mr. Evans – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release