[JPL] playlist: New Edge 11/30/10

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Nov 30 22:21:16 EST 2010

Here is the playlist for Show #332, the 11/30/10
edition of The New Edge, a two hour radio program
airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Efterklang/Parades + Under Giant Trees/Leaf/Hands Playing Butterfly
Efterklang/Parades + Under Giant Trees/Leaf/Towards The Bare Hill
Christian Weidner/The Inward Song/Pirouet/Psalm
Esther Lamneck & Roberto Fabbriciani/Winds of the Heart/Innova/4
Brian Eno/Small Craft On A Milk Sea/Warp/Late Anthropocene
Murray Perahia/Brahms/Sony/Six Piano Pieces, Op. 118: (2) Intermezzo in A Major
Joey Sellers/What theŠ?/Circumvention/Improv II -- Caveman Reverb
Byrd & Duffy/re:riverstar/Byrd/3
Louise Bessette/Reflections on Spain/Analekta/La Fuente Y La Campana
Peter Garland/String Quartets/Cold Blue/No 2: Mori
Jon Balke/Book Of Velocities/ECM/Chapter I Spread
Jon Balke/Book Of Velocities/ECM/Chapter I Resilience
Flutronix/Flutronix/Flutronix/Stay Close
Flutronix/Flutronix/Flutronix/Brown Squares
Florian Ross/Mechanism/Pirouet/Mechanism
Florian Ross/Mechanism/Pirouet/Better Alone
Florian Ross/Mechanism/Pirouet/Nice To Meet You
Neil Haverstick/Fretless/Microstick/Beautiful Springtime
Yelena Eckemoff/Freezing Point/Yelena/Freezing Point
Nathaniel Stookey/Junkestra/Innova/Junkestra Dance Mix
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time