[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/3/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:52:06 EDT 2010

Erica Smith and the 99 Cent Dreams - Amanda Carolyn - Snowblind

Tin Bird Choir - Treat You Right - Barn Rock

Mark Chesnutt - Lovin' Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again) -
Outlaw

Roger Cairns & Gary Fukushima - You Must believe In Spring - The Dream of
Olwen

Doug Adamz - Woman of the Water - Bernardo's Serenade

Bernard & Cantournet - Un Pied Dans L'eau - Unheard Ofs and Forgotten Abouts
(various artists)

John Skillman's Barb City Stompers - Martha Too - DeKalb Blues

Kitaro - Lotus Mountain - Sacred Journey of Ku-Kai, Volume 4

Amira/Merima Kljuco - Simbil Cvece - Zumra

Jack Williams - The High Road Home - The High Road Home

Carpenter & May -We Can Work It Out - Carpenter & May

Latimore - Every Day I Have the Blues (radio edit) - CD single

Shannon Heaton - Dennis Watson's (reels) - The Blue Dress

Fredonia Jazz Ensemble - Yes, Please! - New York State Band Directors'
Association Presents (LOCAL ARTIST)

Lawrence Lebo - Cowboy Swinging Boogie Woogie - Don't Call Her Larry, Vol.
3: American Roots

Andy Cohen - Shake-a-You-Boogie - Built Right on the Ground

Steve Kahn - Freedom In Your Grace - Lookout

Paul Jackino - Tropical Crush - Dynamic Perceptions (LOCAL ARTIST)

Taeko - Soochow Serenade - Voice

Chapin Sisters - Palm Tree - Two

Issac Delgado - Tiernamente (Tenderly) - L-O-V-E

Helen Jane Long - To Dust - Embers

Ronnie King - Sweet Mary - Free of Guilt

Rudy Adrian - Entering the Temple of Haruka Kawagishi - Distant Stars

Jim Halfpenny - Ghosts in the Sidewalk - Truth Trust & Other Ghosts

Friedrich Gauwerky/Mark Knoop - Cage: Harmony XXIV - John Cage:
Etudes/Boreales/Harmonies/10'40.3"

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at