[JPL] playlist: taint town live 9-11-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 02:56:44 EDT 2010

fri&sat nights mid-3edt; mon&wed 9-mid

midnight*
Tony Malaby, Obambo (Paloma Recio) 2009
Andrew Hill, Not So (Smoke Stack) 1963
Grupo Fantasma, Chocolate (Movimiento Popular) 2004
Marc Ribot & Los Cubanos, title (Postizo, The Prosthetic Cubans) 1998
Positive Catastrophe, Plena Organization, (Garabatos Volume One) 2009
Issac Delgado , Ay Cosita Linda (Love) 2009

Conrad Herwig, Butterfly (The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock) 2010
Gretchen Parlato, Butterfly (in a dream) 2009
Vijay Iyer, one for blount (solo) 2010
Myra Melford's Be Bread, Moon Bird (The Whole Tree Gone) 2008
The Engines, Trouble Distribution (Wire and Brass) 2010

Bill Withers, World Keeps Going Around (...Live At Carnegie Hall) 1973
William Parker, If There's a Hell Below (I Plan To Stay A Believer: The
Inside Songs Of Curtis Mayfield) 2010
The Exposed Blues Duo, Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho (Bare) 2010

Zap Mama, Nostalgie Amoureuse (Seven) 2000
The Bad Plus, My Friend Metatron, (Never Stop) 2010
VIjay Iyer & Mike Ladd, Jon Stewart on Crossfire (Still life with
commentator) 2007
Ngqoko Women's Ensemble, Inxembula (Le Chant Des Femmes Xhosas)
Mat Maneri, Inslut (Pentagon)
Eric Taylor, Delia/Bad News, (Scuffletown) 2001
Jason Lindner, Can't Chase Time, (...Gives You Now Vs Now) 2009
Gary Lucas, Jack Johnson / ghostrider (level the playing field: Early
HurlyBurly 1988-94)

Frank Kimbrough, Sure As We're Here (Rumors) 2010
KJ Denhert, Over the Rainbow (dal vivo a Umbria Jazz) 2008
Ted Rosenthal Trio, Nocture in F Minor (impromptu) 2010
Jason Adasiewicz's Rolldown, I Hope She Is Awake (Varmint) 2009
Stephen Riley, Night and Day (el gaucho) 2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126