[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio 12 to 19th Sept 2010

mark robinson markrobbo at clear.net.nz
Sat Sep 11 00:27:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks to all that have sent physical CDs or emailed MP3 downloads to me in
the last week. The postal address is below.

Playlist for this week’s show is below. The 2 hour show is repeated daily on
UK Jazz Radio at www.ukjazzradio.com <http://www.ukjazzradio.com/>

My “CD of the Week” this week celebrates the release of the excellent book
“From Jazz Funk & Fusion to Acid Jazz” by Mark “Snowboy” Cotgrove.

1.	Charlie Parker - Now's The Time (1953 Charlie Parker At Storyville
Blue Note)
2.	Guru - Jazz Thing (1993 Jazzmatazz Virgin Records)
3.	Claudio Roditi - Spring Samba (2010 Simpatico Resonance Recordings)
4.	Dana Marcine - Jumpstart My Heart (2010 Crossing Lights self
release)
5.	Danilo Pérez - Daniela's Chronicles (2010 Providencia Mack Avenue
Records)
6.	Jonathan Butler - Avia  For My Baby (2010 So Strong Mack Avenue
Records)
7.	Kirk Whalum - Giving Up (2010 Everything Is Everything The Music of
Donny Hathaway Mack Avenue Music)
8.	Manu Katché - Springtime Dancing (2010 Third Round ECM Records)
9.	Michael Formanek - Inside The Box (2010 The Rub And Spare Change ECM
Records)
10.	Mike DiRubbo - Lunar (2009 Repercussion Posi-Tone Records)
11.	CD of the Week Various Artists Snowboy The True Jazz Dance Sessions
Ocho Records - Dionne Warwick – Caravan
12.	CD of the Week Various Artists Snowboy The True Jazz Dance Sessions
Ocho Records - Bob Berg - You And The Night And The Music
13.	CD of the Week Various Artists Snowboy The True Jazz Dance Sessions
Ocho Records - Snowboy - Casa Forte
14.	CD of the Week Various Artists Snowboy The True Jazz Dance Sessions
Ocho Records - Pete Escovedo - Cabo Frio
15.	The Natural Yogurt Band - Latin Illusion (2008 Away With Meloncholy)
16.	Norma Winstone Trio - Rush (2010 Stories Yet To Tell ECM Records)
17.	Reuben Bradley - Wake Up Call (2010 Resonator Rattle Jazz NZ)
18.	Skerik's Syncopated Taint Septet - Summer Pudding ( Live )
19.	Hadley Caliman - Cathlamet (2009 Straight Ahead Origin Records)
20.	Carlos Villoslada - Milestones (2009 Kind Of Cai Surfonia)

IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL PLEASE REPLY WITH “UNSUBSCRIBE”
IN THE SUBJECT LINE

Cheers

Mark Robinson

8/28 Williamson Avenue