[JPL] Jazz Tones Playlist Wclk91.9fm Wclk.com

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 18:58:31 EDT 2010

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Sep 11, 2010
2:00PM - 6:00PM Steve Turre' and Longineau Parsons Interviews
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Babtunde Lea  The Creator Has A Master Plan March of the Jazz Guerrillas Amazon
James Taylor Quartet New World JTO New World Amazon
Karlton Hester Jomago Fillmore Jazz Perservation Big Band Amazon
Dee Dee Bridgwater Watermelon Man Jazz A Saint Germain Amazon
Victor Fields Bluesette 52nd Street Amazon
Oscar Peterson Wave The Antonio Carlos Jobim Songbook Amazon
Gabriel Espinosa Agua De Beber From Yucatan to Rio Amazon
Longineau Parsons Search for the New Land Space Collected Works Amazon
Sean Jones The Storm The Search Within Amazon
Kobie Watkins Congo Involved Amazon
Tape Five Birds Like It Tonight Josephine Amazon
Nicola Conte' Nubian Queen Rituals Amazon
Carmen Lundy  The Object in the Mirror The Land of Freedom Amazon
Ray Charles  Eleanor Rigby It's A Blues Thing Amazon
Kendrick Scott Short Story Reverence Amazon
Scotty Barnhart Burning Sands Say It Plain Amazon
Willerm Delisfort Tuskegee Experiment Freedom Riders Amazon
Steve Turre' Blackfoot Delicious and Delightful Amazon
Steve Turre' Delicious and Delightful Delcious and Delightful Amazon
Anne Walsh Chove Chuva Pretty World Amazon
Hubert Laws Baila Cinderella Baila Cinderella Amazon
Claudia Hayden Havana Moods Abstract Amazon
Sergio Mendes Nation of Love Bom Tempo Amazon
Swing Out Sister La Source Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Swing Out Sister Caipirnha Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Caludio Roditi Gemini Man Brazilliance Amazon
Temu Bacot Brings The Rain The Yellow of the Sun In You Amazon
Luisto Quintero Our Love Percussion Madness Amazon
Horacio Hernandez and Robby Ameen 3 for Africa Robby and Negro at The Third
World War Amazon

Susie Hansen Si No Contigo Representante Amazon
Susie Hansen I Want To Love You  Amazon
Conrad Herwig Oliloqui Valley The latin Side of Herbie Hancock Amazon
Ray Vega Flight to Jordan Palante' Amazon
 Back to top