[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/10/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:34:53 EDT 2010

Annie Kozuch - Corcovado/Quiet Nights - Here With You

Russ Kassoff - As Life Disappears - Bird Fly By

Archie Shepp - Mik - The New York Contemporary Five

Yvette Landry - Friday Night Special - Should Have Known

David Helpling & Jon Jenkins - From the Smallest Seed - The Crossing

Barry Harris - My Heart Stood Still - Live In Rennes

Deep Fryed Acoustiblasters - Choir of Angels - Deep Fryed Acoustiblasters

Jesse McReynolds & Friends - Franklin's Tower - Songs of the Grateful Dead

Ernie Hawkins - Susie (of the Islands) - Whinin' Boy

JP Jones - Moving Train - Revelation

April Martin - Cold Light of Day - Pennies in a Jar

Riad Abdel-Gawad - Khan el Khalily - Egypt: Mother of the World

Stephanie - Ty Ry Ryt Kum Oberek - This is Polka Music!

Sarah McLawler - Dreamy - Under My Hat

Neptune's Car - Lighthouse Keeper - Strawberry Moon

Steve & Kristi Nebel - The Crow - Raven Speaks

Drambuie Kirkliston Pipe Band - Glenfinnan Highland Gathering/John Roy
Stewart/ Eight Men of Moldart - The Battle of Prestonpans, 1745 (various
artists)

Ian Hendrickson-Smith - Our Day Will Come - Live at Smalls

Robin McKelle - I Can't See Nobody - Mess Around

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at