[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

MORRIS NORETSKY morris.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 20:47:19 EDT 2010

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 9/15/2010 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Danilo Perez - Providencia
Fred Hersch Trio – Whirl
Radam Schwartz - Songs for the Soul
Chucho Valdes - Chucho's Steps
James Moody - 4B
Jason Moran - Ten
Kenny Burrell - Be Yourself
Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden - Jasmine
Regina Carter - Reverse Thread
Michael Dease – Grace
11-20
Jim Rotondi - 1000 Rainbows
Gregory Porter - Water
Tim Warfield - A Sentimental Journey
Hiroe Sekine - A-Me
Harvie S - Cocolamus Bridge
Tom Rizzo - Imaginary Numbers
Doug Webb - Midnight
Larry Goldings & Harry Allen - When Larry Met Harry
Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock
Bill Charlap & Renee Rosnes - Double Portrait
and...
Tomas Janzon – Experiences
Matt Jorgensen - Tatooed by Passion
Cory Weeds - The Many Deeds of Cory Weeds
Ken Fowser & Behn Gillece - Little Echo
Jessica Williams – Touch
Amina Figarova – Sketches
Jamie Ousley - Back Home
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Spiral
Gabriel Alegria - Pucusana
Joe Chambers - Horace to Max
Trombone Shorty - Backatown
Takao Iwaki - Introducing
Hilario Duran - Motion
John Hicks & Frank Morgan - Twogether
Rufus Reid - Out Front
Tom Harrell - Roman Nights
Dave Holland Octet - Pathways
Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider
Stryker/Slagle Band - Keeper
Adds:
Freddie Cole - Freddie Cole Sings Mr. B
The Cookers - Warriors
Issac Delgado - L-O-V-E
Bob Lark - Cathy's Song
Charles Lloyd - Mirror
Reggie Pittman/Loren Daniels Quartet - From Point A to Point A

Doodlin' - September 14, 2010 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin
Reggie Pittman/Loren Daniels Quartet - From Point A to Point A - From
Point A to Point A
Steve Turre - Delicious and Delightful - Delicious and Delightful
Jim Rotondi - 1000 Rainbows - We Can Work It Out

Bob Lark - Cathy's Song - Tango Caliente
Ehud Asherie - Welcome to New York - 42nd Street
Jane Monheit - Home - Shine on Your Shoes
James Moody - 4B - But Not for Me

Nobuki Takamen - Live at the Iridium - Union Square Nobels
Charles Lloyd - Mirror – Mirror

Issac Delgado - L-O-V-E - L-O-V-E
Freddie Cole - Freddie Cole Sings Mr. B - Ma, She's Makin' Eyes At Me

Doug Webb - Midnight - Fly Me To The Moon
Dolores Scozzesi - A Special Taste - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and
Write Myself a Letter

The Cookers - Warriors - Ladybugg
Dave Liebman Big Band - As Always - As Always

UOU - Home - Cat's Play
Chris Davis - Baile Bonita - Sweetie Pie
Charmaine Clamor - Something Good - Doodlin' in Taglish
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'