[JPL] Farewell Buddy Collette

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 12:45:03 EDT 2010

All:

Buddy Collette was an outstanding musician.  I had the pleasure of meeting
him at a performance in Ojai, CA with the Chico Hamilton group, back in
1992.  I'll never forget that night.  My condolences to Buddy's family and
to Chico Hamilton, his life-long friend from the Central Avenue days.

David May
WHFC-FM