[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/23/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 05:52:26 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday September 23, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*One O’clock Jazz Band – Lab 2010 – Fly Me To The Moon – (North Texas)
Cal Tjader – Compact Jazz – Manha De Carnival – (Polygram)
Oliver Jones/Hank Jones – Pleased To Meet You – I Remember April – (Justin Time)
Brandon Fields – Other Places – Other Places – (Nova)
David Hazeltine – Modern Standards – Witchcraft – (Sharp 9)
Gato Barbieri – Caliente! – I Want You – (A&M)
Helio/Duduka – Songs From The Last Century – Three Views Of A Secret – (Blue Toucan)
Kenny Barron/Regina Carter – Freefall – Freefall – (Verve)
9:00pm
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – All Of You – (Jazzed Media)
*Dave Peck – Modern Romance – They Say It’s Wonderful – (Let’s Play Stella)
*Larry Carlton – Greatest Hits – Room 335 – (335)
*Craig Russo – Mambo Influenciado – The Island – (Cagoots)
Bob James/David Sanborn/Al Jarreau – Double Vision – Since I Fell For You – (Warner Bros.)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – On the Street Where You Live – (Resonance)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – But Not For Me – (ipo)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – If You Could See Me Now – (Pancake)
10:00pm
*Hadley Caliman/Pete Christlieb – Reunion – (Origin)
Grover Washington, Jr. – Winelight – Winelight – (Elektra)
*Pat Bianchi – Back Home – Hammer Head – (Doodlin’)
Steely Dan – Aja – Aja – (MCA)
Erroll Garner – Campus Concert – These Foolish Things – (Telarc)
Marvin Stamm – Elegance – But Beautiful – (TNC)
Milt Jackson – Reverence And Compassion – Little Girl Blue – (Qwest)
Bruce Hamada – Two For The Road – Everytime We Say Goodbye – (DonDon)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Earth – Emily – (MAMA)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – Body And Soul – (ECM)
Calvin Keyes – An Evening With – Invitation – (Life Force)
Kenny Werner – Peace – Peace – (Half Note)
Eliane Elias – Dreamer – Vivo Sonhando – (Bluebird)

*Indicates Recent Release