[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 3/31/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 05:51:31 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday March 31, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Gene Harris – Live In London – Blues Closer – (Resonance)
Quincy & Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – How Sweet It Is – (Qwest)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Too Close For Comfort – (Wilder)
Take 6 – Doo Be Doo Wop Bop! – Get Away Jordan – (Reprise)
Diane Schuur – Loved Walked In – Nothing Ever Changes My Love For You – (grp)
James Moody – Moody Plays Mancini – Charade – (Warner Bros.)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – Ramira The Dancer – (Savant)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Smitty’s Joint – (JLP)
Russell Malone – Black Butterfly – With Kenny In Mind – (Columbia)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Minha Saudade – (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – Chicago Bop Steppin’– (artistShare)
Phoenix Jazz – Quartet – Alice In Wonderland – (PKQ)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
Michel Petrucciani – Both Worlds – Cholé Meets Gershwin – (Dreyfus)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
Wayne Shorter – Native Dancer – Tarde – (Columbia)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
10:00pm
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Come Fly With Me – (JLP)
*Chet Baker – She Was Too Good For Me – Autumn Leaves – (CTI)
Hubert Laws – The Cool Revolution – Pavane – (CTI)
*Patti Austin – Sound Advice – You Can’t Always Get What You Want – (Shanachie)
*Ehud Asherie – Organic – Coquette – (Positone)
Bobby Shew – Tribute To The Masters – Whisper Not – (Double-Time)
Dan Adler – All Things Familiar – I Love You – (Emdan)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – When Your Lover Has Gone – (Give at Go)
11:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again – (artistShare)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Love Ballade – (Telarc)
Pat Metheny – Speaking Of Now – A Place In The World – (Warner Bros.)
Shirley Horn – Close Enough For Love – Once I Loved – (Verve)
John Stein – Interplay – Goodbye – (Azica)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
*Herb Alpert & Lani Hall – I Feel You – Something Cool – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release