[JPL] B&A: Jeremy Pelt

Chantal Phaire phairelady at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 15:44:52 EDT 2011

Hey Larry,

How are you?

Thanks for posting.

Nice work!

It is great to reread this and thanks for pulling out some not so obvious tunes.

Chantal

If you have not already,CHECK THESE OUT:

Pace Report interview @ Smalls 3/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oEKPCpmliE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The Making of The Talented Mister Pelt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEHmh5-u1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Chantal Phaire
Phairelady Management Services
P.O. Box 20773
New York, NY 10025-1516

Phone: (203) 209-7668
Private Fax: (646) 349-2976 Emails: Phairelady at aol.com, PhaireladyAgent1 at aol.com

Phairelady Management Services represents: pianist Kirk LIGHTSEY, living legend pianist JoAnne BRACKEEN (www.joannebrackeenjazzcom), vocalist Denise JANNAH (www.denisejannah.com), trumpeter Jeremy PELT (www.JeremyPelt.net) and drummer, Anthony BROWN's Asian American Orchestra (WWW.anthonybrown.org)